Sherri Selvage, APRN-NP, NP-C
Sherri Selvage, APRN-NP, NP-C.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Sherri Selvage is a Nebraska native. She grew up on a farm in rural Nebraska. It is there where she learned the value of community. In 1994, she attended college in Lincoln, NE, and has been a part of the Lincoln/Lancaster community ever since. She has 20 years of medical experience in ICU medicine, surgical, urgent care, orthopedic and bio-identical hormone therapy. Sherri is excited to be back in a small farm town community setting and serving others. She is passionate about helping people feel their best through prevention of diseases rather than reacting to diseases.
In 2015, Sherri began offering bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to her patients, both male and female. Sherri is excited to be continuing her journey in bio-identical hormone replacement with SottoPelle.
Sherri and her husband, Mike, have been married for 15 years and have three children. Boy/girl twins who are in eighth grade, and a daughter in 5th grade. Away from work, Sherri enjoys watching her children play sports on the ball field, camping, going to the lake or spending time with friends and family.
- Post Masters Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner, Clarkson College, Omaha, NE, 2013
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing Administration and Leadership – Nebraska Wesleyan University, Lincoln, NE, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Nebraska Wesleyan University, Lincoln, NE, 1999
- Diploma in Nursing, Bryan Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Lincoln, NE, 1998
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners – Family Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified, 2013
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Nurses Association
- Nebraska Nurse Association
- Lincoln Youth Football Organization
- Nebraska Swingers Softball – Team Mom
- Christ Lutheran Church